Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My best piece of writing is the writing that i can relate to. Since I know  the most about those topics. The reason I say those are my best is because I have a lot to say since i can relate. It easier for me to talk about something I know because I can put my self in the position. When you can relate to something it is easier to write about that topic.

When I needed help I went to my teachers since they new the most about what I was writing about. Considering my teachers were helping me I figured my papers would come out with a good grade. I would look pretty stupid if I got a bad grade on something my teachers helped me with.

I have became a better writer by adding more detail in my writing. At the begging of the semester I used to just go the short way of everything just to get the writing down now I take me time to put detail in my papers the first time. I also used to not put information in my writings but now I put all information and some times more if I have to look something up.

No comments:

Post a Comment